We help each member of the family to relieve their pain or other symptoms, correct their posture and obtain optimal spinal function, and then to maintain optimal health through, amongst others, regular adjustments and physical activity.
To be without pain… is this being cured? Of course not. In our society, little emphasis is placed on prevention. Yet everyone agrees that “prevention is better than cure”. Prevention is not only economical; it is also the best way to not lose valuable time on being sick.
1. Intensive initial care
If you suffer from acute pain, emphasis will first be put on relieving the symptoms. Your chiropractor will nonetheless do a complete health check and will also examine your spine and your posture during your first visit.
Pain that suddenly appears following for example, a false movement, is often the result of several months, even several years of poor function. It is essential that your chiropractor examine you thoroughly to detect all possible causes of your acute symptoms.
In addition to spinal “adjustments”, muscle work and other therapies performed during your first visits, your chiropractor will provide advice in order to quickly regain control over your acute condition.
2. Corrective care
During your third visit, your chiropractor will recommend corrective care. We will explain whatthis implies: the time required, the frequency of visits, the exercises to do and any recommendations that your chiropractor may give you in order for to you obtain optimum health.
Corrective care requires time. Posture disorders, misalignment of the spine and other disorders that your chiropractor will recommend correcting have settled slowly over the years. This is true, even if thepain has appeared recently due to something insignificant.
3. Preventive and periodic care
Once you have completed your corrective care, your chiropractor will usually recommend periodic preventive care, also known as wellness treatment. They have several objectives and benefits:
– Maintaining optimal function of your spine.
– Preventing relapses of acute injuries such lower back injuries.
– Early detection, before symptoms appear, of posture and spine disorders.
– Monitoring problems or discomfort you feel on a daily basis.
– Maintaining your current file at our clinic, in order to facilitate access to care, in case of an emergency or pressing need.
– Getting answers to your questions concerning your health from an available qualified Healthcare Professional.